DETAILS & TIPS:
- Original watercolour painting by Cat Graff. Signed and dated on the back.
- Made with watercolour paint, graphite, paper and love. Frame not included.
- Do not keep the artwork in direct sunlight or in a damp area as it is made with water-based materials. Doing so may cause damage and fading.
- Purchase does not include reproduction rights and cannot be copied or used without the artist’s prior permission.
- You may pay with PayPal. Payment must be received before an item is made and shipped.
- Your item will be shipped via Canada Post Lettermail. I will take every effort to make sure your order is packaged safely. If for some reason your package arrives damaged, please contact me immediately. Buyers are responsible for any duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
- All sales are final. No refunds and no returns. If your purchase arrives damaged, please contact me immediately so I can make the proper arrangements.
Note: I prefer to take reference photos for paintings myself as I am looking for a certain light, contrast, composition, or even just a sparkle of the eye. Since I may not be able to do this for a client because of time or location restrictions, if a photo is provided and doesn’t have the qualities I’m looking for, I may not accept it. In other words, I would not take on work I wouldn’t do for myself.
9 x 12 inches: $250 CAD + Shipping/Insurance
11 x 15 inches: $500 CAD + Shipping/Insurance
18 x 24 inches: $1000 CAD + Shipping/Insurance
* Looking for a custom size to fit a frame? Please include the details in your email and I will get back to you on availability and price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
These prices are based on references being provided and accepted. The artwork is on watercolour paper and is unframed as I do not offer framing services. I may not be able to to ship to certain locations. Shipping is an additional fee. Taxes may be applied if applicable. The client acknowledges that I retain all rights to the artwork and may scan, display, reproduce and resell it unless otherwise agreed upon.
Payment may be accepted through PayPal which is due before a project begins, this is non-refundable as invested time, labor and materials will be used. I will do my best to create what the client is asking for, though, one must keep in mind that art is subjective and there must be a willingness to trust the artist.
GET IN TOUCH:
Still interested? Please send an email here with your photo, desired size and timeline. Thanks for your interest!